Friday, October 3, 2008

I MISS MY BEST FRIEND :(

Ok so I miss my best friend... although I'm happy shes having fun. When she first got to University of Oregon she told me she was concerned about her dorm, haha, and that it was really small and dull :( Here's a picture of it when she first arrived...
Photobucket
Ya, anyway so after seeing that picture I was scared for her to, ha, but knowing Nikky I knew she would find some way to make it fun, bright, and annoying, haha. I'm only kidding (kinda, haha) no... she made it really cute, I think she jazzed it up pretty nicely :) So anyway looks like things are going pretty well... I love you...ps (you need to make a new post, so I dont have to, haha) xoxo.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Liz said...

That is cute! She did a great job! BTW, I think you posted on my blog under the name "Anthony." Don't do that! :)

Nikky said...

I love and Miss you best friend too!!!!I miss seeing your smiling face every freaking day haha. thats ok....not seeing you everyday makes me even more excited to see you soon. have a fantastic day bestie! xoxoxoxo

Liz said...

I like your new background...Geez you are becoming more "mormon" everyday:). Love ya!