Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I LOVE THE RIVER


So today my Dad and I went on a bike ride, and then went and sat by the river. It was so peacful and beautiful. We relaxed and talked, enjoyed the sunny weather, and then we wrote a poem. It was a lot of fun. We had an amazing time together, I wish we could make this our daily routine, but fall is now here, and winter is coming. It was so sunny and pretty today, and it is suppost to be like this for the rest of the week. yeah! I love bike rides, they're my favorite :) Any way even though rain is still my all-time favorite I'm ok with soaking up the sun for now. Well I hope everyone has an amazing, happy...giddy for some;), spectacular day. ttyl, peace out hommies, catcha on the flip side, ya thats the crip side. (and yes I know I'm not black)...nikky. HA. xoxo.


4 comments:

Christy said...

That is such a sweet entry....I'm glad that you and your dad are so close. You're a lucky girl to have parents who love you so much! As well as friends like us who love you too.

Jessica said...

Hey sis! I love you so much and am glad you had a good day with your dad! I love you and you already know that but it doesn't hurt to hear it every now and then. Or in our case more than once everyday! lol hugs and smooches xoxo

Nikky said...

awe...i'm glad you had a happy bike ride :). i love and miss u soooooooo much. thanks for the amazing video best friend...it totally made my day!haha. ur amazing, but i suppose u know that already haha. Love you ttyl

Liz said...

It sounds like a perfect "daddy-daughter" date. My dad used to call our outings together daddy-daughter dates. Anyway, they are important, and I am glad you had a good time. Your dad is a good man.