Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I MISS MELISSA!

Ok so I dont even know. I guess I miss alot of people and have learned that things changed and life goes on blah blah blah but I miss this Melissa so much. I think once something/somebody's gone you realize how much they meant to you. I miss seeing her smiley face in aerobics everyday, and whenever one of my friends doesn't wait for me when im doing somethings this is the girl that always come to mind. "Melissa woul've waited for me:)" haha. and thats because she's a good friend... ahh i miss saying that, it's funny cuz sometimes ill wait for someone and they'll be like "oh you dont have to wait" and ill be like "oh its ok, im a good friend" ha and then they just look at me like wow ur really full of yourself, haha...oops. I need to like not say that around other people, because then i feel like i owe them an explanation, but i never wanna talk about because it makes me sad, and makes me miss her even more. anyway i know im rambling on, but ya i really dont care, j/k kinda. but ya I do know that this girl will always be a part of my life, and that our friendship is different for some reason, and it WILL last forever. Melissa I love you so much you're one of my bestfriends, and i'm sure ill talk to you soon. Kepp having fun in college, xoxo. peace and love.


ps- i would say i miss you to nikky but i still talk to you more than once a day, and you know how i feel about you, haha, xoxo

1 comment:

Melissa said...

my titta bear...my good friend! i love you so much! this kinda made me cry, it made me sad. i miss you so much it hurts. i knew that it was going to be hard to be away, but never this hard. i love you so much! you are one of my best friends, and i only have like 2 :) i love you girl. i will see you soon. xoxo