Sunday, September 28, 2008

THINGS I MISS


So these are a few things that I've been missing lately, hope you like the pictures :) I'm still dance (ALOT) but I really miss performing, I also miss my school friends, but we still talk all the time so it's not that bad... but I do have to say I miss are crazy all-nighters. And the last thing that I've been thinking about is SNOW, I love the snow and I want it to come FAST :)
PERFORMING

getting ready

the girlssunnyyeah boooyFOOTBAL!

AHHHHHHHH i cant breathme n the girls
haha

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Thos are really cite Titta. I love you so much! and have had so much fun hanging with you this weekend! Love you sis! xoxo

Jessica said...

haha sorry I meant to say *those are really cute*

Christy said...

It was wonderful having you over at the house even though I was sleeping pretty much the whole time you were here! You are welcome in our home any time, you know I love having a house full of people. You are a wonderful girl and our family loves you so much. Thank you for always being such a good role model for Kelsey. As much as you miss performing we miss watching you perform more than you will ever know. I have loved seeing your passion as you took us all in when you were on stage!

Anonymous said...

you wanna know what I miss titta? YOU!!!!! :)...and all my family. I miss seeing your smilin face :) everyday. call me when you get a chance love. love n miss u xoxoxoxo

Jessica said...

Hey Titta, I don't think you have any idea how much you have actually helped me this year. It was because of some of the things you did for me that helped me through last year. I love you so much and am looking forward to this year. I love you sis! xoxoxo