Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THANKS AND I LOVE YOU

So I just thought I would write two posts tonight beacause I felt like I needed to write about one of my dearest friends, as well as thank her. And thats besides the fact that I can't go to sleep either:) Liz let me just tell you how thankful I am to have you in my life, I'm so glad you're a part of my life... you're always there to talk to, and help me with everything and anything (even at 1:00 in the morning) ha, I can't thank you enough. You always have a way of cheering me up and making me laugh, even when I don't want to. You are also very good at making a joke out of a not funny situation, HA. Even though it always cheers me up and makes me laugh. So thanks I guess :) No but seriously I think you are an amazing person, and I love you so much. And I really dont know what I'd do without you. I hope you have a super-fantastic-wonderful-happy day thanks again. Oh and ps- sorry about worrying you, my bad... I promise I won't do that again xoxo. ttyl.
ps- i miss you so much but then again we talk eveyday so it's not that bad :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow! What an amazing girl you are! You are so sweet! Please, take care of yourself! You mean the world to me. Love you, and thanks for the kind words...they mean a lot!