Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE PERFECT PICK-ME-UP

OH TONY...
This stud right here is my absolutely amazing boyfriend... as you know, haha. So today was the perfect afternoon, I needed some cheering up, and the hug and a kiss made everything better ;) He always has a way of making me feel better, and we always have fun when were together. Today we walked in his pasture,and tried to build a treehouse, HA. Ya not so much.Then we relaxed, and played basketball. By the way we were playing horse and we both had H-O-R-S and so he decided that we should make a bet. Whoever lost had to moe (ps i dont know how to spell that, he.) the others lawn, haha. Ya i definetly won, my dad's gonna be real happy, haha. Oh jeeze it was way funny. Anyway Then Me and Steven played against Tony, but he was frusturating me because I think it's a foul to pick someone up tackle them to the ground, start tickling them and steal the ball :) Oh brother that was a fun game haha. well ya today waqs really good, I'm so thankful he's a part of my life :) I love him so much, xoxo. peace and love everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I was looking through profiles on blogger and found your blog interesting.

I want to become friends and I am welcoming you to come over and visit my art blog.

take care and hope to see you soon

Nikky said...

awe...you guys are so cute haha. i'm glad u had a good day. i love and miss you best friend. xoxo

Jessica said...

Hey sis! I am glad to hear you had a good day! I love you and can't wait to see you on monday, i think we see eachother on mondays, lol. Anyway like nik said you guys are too cute together. Love ou again! xoxo

P.S. You have to show me how to change my background on my blog. lol :)

Christy said...

Sounds like a great day...you needed one.

ps. I will be figuring out this whole blog thing and updating mine someday soon! Love ya!

Nikky said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!....ahhh thats all i have to say haha. have a super wonderful day! xoxo

Liz said...

Hey, I am thankful Tony is in your life too! And I am glad you had a good day. I hope you are having a great day today too!