Tuesday, October 28, 2008

B-E-A-Utiful fall walk

My adorable puppy... She's so stinkin cute... Today I decided to take Gucci and Khulio for a walk. It was such a beautiful day, and the leaves were everywhere. It was just really gorgous, oh so anyway I never knew my dog could bring so much attention... though I do have to admit, she did look pretty adorable :) haha Khulio's a stud too ;) Anyway I thought I'd post post a few pictures from my lovely afternoon.



This was the walk to "my spot"
Its such a pretty walk...
Photobucket
This is the log "my log" ha that I like to sit and write poetry on, it's so peaceful, and I love listening to the river...

PhotobucketAnd then this is a picture of the path home... I love it, and hope you ebjoyed looking at the pictures. peace and love. xoxo.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW! I wish i had a spot like that. That would be so cool cause then i culd jsut go there when i just want to think about stuff. I am glad you had a great day! I love you sis! Peace and Love
xoxo

Nikky said...

i'm glad u had a good walk. looking at your pictures made me miss home and reminded me of our bike ride. I remember when you showed me your log...i love the trail and i agree it's beautiful. i miss u so much best friend. I'll talk to you soon. xoxoxo

Melissa said...

will you take me there? :) i miss you, i cant wait to come home to see you. its only like 30 more days. o goodness thats gonna seem like forever! i love you best friend!

Jessica said...

Yeah Titta! So I haven't seen you in forever! I miss you! I already said this, but I wish I had a spot like that! It's so beautiful. Anyway I just thought I would tell you I love you and want to talk to you! Hope you had a great weekend! Love you sis! xoxo

Christy said...

Thanks for sharing...beautiful pictures!

Liz said...

No wonder you love that walk... beautiful!