Friday, November 7, 2008

TIPS OF THE DAY

TIP 1: When you feel stressed or depressed,
take yoga it will always make you feel better.
TIP 2: Nothing starts the day better
than a cup of Eggnog :)
TIP 3: When you don't know what to do... SING
(I prefer Christmas music)

So I took yoga this morning... ya I really needed it. It was awesome! And I found this cool picture, I wish I could do that, awe...sad. Anyway hope everyone has a spectacular day!!! Love you all p.s. Twilght comes out in 14 day!!! yeah!!! Pre-order your tickets :) xoxo. Peace and love.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikky said...

Hey girlie! Well thanks for your tips haha. Anyway, just thought i'd say i luv n miss u....and i get to see you soon!!!! :) which makes me happy hehe. I hope you have super happy day tmrw xoxoxo

Jessica said...

Thanks for the tips! They really are good~ I love you so much! And I had really good night. I will have to tell you later! And we have to go to Twlight together! Love you! Have a great day tomorrow! xoxo

Liz said...

Hey, so I am totally behind on the blogging comments as well as my own blog. I finally made a new entry, but I am really dragging. It has just been a busy crazy week! Anyway, that pose is called scorpion - at least a variation...remember what Tami says, "maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in this lifetime, and that's ok. But maybe..." Love ya!