Friday, September 26, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASONS LOOKING GOOD

Photobucket
So this a picture of Tony and his best friend, Gannon... Tony's on the right, isn't he ADORABLE. I think so :) So tonight I went to his Game they played Spanaway, they were awesome, they won 40 to 7. So far they are undefeated, and doing just great, they have an amazing team. Well anyway I ended getting there a little late because I had to teach, and it was SO crowded so I didn't know where Tony's family was sitting, but it was all good because then Scansen (my old aerobics teacher) called me to see if I was at the game cause she wanted someone to stand with, haha. So we chilled and just talked the whole game. I mean of course only at the time outs I was totally focusing and into the game, I mean I don't even know, haha. Ya not so much but I do have to say watching Tony out on the field is always fun :) Any way I just thought I would brag about my beyond AMAZING boy, who I love so dearly, haha. Off to bed, peace and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh lala he's a stud... What a lucky lady ;)