Friday, September 12, 2008

ONE MORE DAY

Alright I thought I would share with you all, just how happy I am. I am SO excited for tomorrow, it truly is ridiculous. Tomorrow I get baptized, It's going to be an amazing day, I'm counting down the minutes. It's going to be such a special day, and I'm so thankful for everyone that is coming, (even though a few are missing) I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Tonight I'm going to pick up Liz from the airport, I'm so excited that she's coming, it means so much to me that she would come all the way up here just for me (for the second time)... She's brave, haha. I think tomorrow will be a day that none of us will forget, and I am so unbelievably ready to spread my wings and fly, and embark on this new journey. I also just wanted to touch a little bit on my family I'm so blessed that they are supporting me, and wanting to be involved with my baptism, it means the world to me. They're the best parents anyone could ask for, I love them so much! I think to tomorrow will be one of the best days of my life, and I'm so anxious for the morning to come. I also forgot to add that my amazing beyond wonderful boyfriend, will be baptizing me, it's going to be so special, I love him so much, and it just makes this day even more special :) Wish me luck. ( Something will probably pop up, and we'll have to do it again, ha.) xoxo. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo unbelievably happy for you best friend! I love you so much! I cannot wait till your baptism either :), and I'll see you there haha. luv u xoxoxoxo~ur bff

Liz said...

OK, well, I didn't see this until today, but I wanted to say again, thank you for having me there! It was a truly beautiful experience on many levels. Love you!