Saturday, September 20, 2008

MY FAVORITE SHOW

Ok so don't judge me but my all time favorite show is the Sing Along Let's Go to the Circus... it's AMAZING! Any way one of my favorite scenes from this show is in this clip, and I love the whole show, but if You're not interested in the dancing/singing monkeys, or the trapeze guys in their cute little tights, haha you can fast forward to 4:15 that is where the best part starts. I love watching this show... it brings back so many memories. I watched it with my Dad all the time, and we would try to copy them, and then if it didn't work out... we'd do what we could, and then create our own cool tricks, haha. But for real this video has inspired me so much, and at a young age made me realize what comes out of hard work, and practicing. I dedicate this video to my Dad, xoxo. I love you with all my heart, and you've made me who I am today :) Thanks for being the amazing Dad you are, and getting me this show when I was little, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that video is pretty good. I love the acro part! ily sis! xoxo