Friday, September 19, 2008

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE


This past saturday I was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and then confirmed sunday. It was the happiest day of my life. Tony baptized me, and I had my wonderful family there, as well as many friends. During my baptism Liz gave a beautiful talk, that I'm pretty sure had every person in the room crying. Kelsey Pollard sang a very pretty song, and Christy played the piano. and everything was so, well just beyond perfect, I couldn't imagine it going any better. My loving family surrounded me with smiles and made this day so special for me. Im so lucky to have them as my family. I also have amazing friends, A loving boyfriend, my best friend (Nikky) and our sister Jessica xoxo, Liz (who flew up here just for me), and many others, some I didn't even know about. This day was so extremely special, probably the best day of my life, actually it was the best day of my life. It was such a blessing, and I will never forget the feeling I had that day, and that feeling has only continued to grow stronger day by day. I won't go into detail about my feelings about my baptism or confirmation... because it's a little too deep, for computer talk :) But lets just say this is the best decision I've ever made in my life, it has made me stronger, and happier than I have ever been :) xoxo. Peace and Love.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So HAPPY for you! Love you!