Saturday, August 30, 2008

IM GONNA MISS THIS GIRL


Ok so today I went up to Melissa's Lakehouse, we had so much fun. I'm gonna miss her so much when she leaves, and goes to Western :( Today we went on a boat ride, and she drove... it really scared me, haha. Anyway then she convinced me to go on the rope swing, OMG, ya I don't even know what happened there, ha. Lets just say I have absolutely no upper-body strength, it's truly rediculous. Then her and her dad were telling me I just didn't have the right grip... ya i didn't think so, haha. I looked rediculous :) It was embarrassing. But besides that lovely part of the day, We went into the sauna because we were freezeing and we just talked, it was very relaxing. Oh ya we also played egyptian rat screw, she kicked my butt, but that's alright cuzz then I beat her 5 times at yahtzee, haha. It was really funny. Anyway overall we had just a great/interesting day. Her family was really nice, and we had fun being retarded together, as always. I love her so much, it's gonna be so hard not to see her smiley face everyday. We have had so much fun getting to know eachother this past year, and now we have to go our seperate ways, I don't know what I'm gonna do with out her :( But it's all gonna be ok cuz we're gonna be pen pals, haha. Well here's to a wonderful day, I love ya girl... and we're always gonna be friends :) Promise.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

this makes me sad! i'm gonna miss you so much love! your amazing! i don't know what i'm gonna do without you in college! you better come and visit like all the time! i love you soooo much!