Thursday, August 21, 2008

Addicted to Rock Band


Okay so tonight Tony and I played Rock Band it was pretty much amazing. Pretty sure it was the coolest game like ever invented. I played to drums and Tony played the guitar. We make a great team ;) Anyway we also played pool he won once, and I won once, but I think he was just being nice and letting me win...but that's not the point...I still won :) So, dinner went surprisingly well, we had shishkabobs (I don't know how to spell that, haha, but we had meat and vegetables on a stick) and chips and salsa, while having conversation with my parents. My parents adore Tony, and think he's awesome, which makes me very happy (since he's gonna be baptizing me, and they don't know yet...yep that's gonna be fun to tell em', ha but ya) Anyway overall tonight was a blast, I love spending time with him, he's my best friend and we can make anything fun together. 

No comments: