Thursday, August 28, 2008

THE DEFINITION OF A GOOD DAY

So last night me and my best friend shared an interesting evening, to say the least. But overall I think we had a good night. So today we woke up and decided to go on a bike ride, on the Orting trail. Before we turned back around to go to lunch we decided to stop at one of my favorite places, along the river. We sat on a log for quite a while, then decided for some retarded reason to go walk across the river... yes in our clothes, ha. Don't ask :) Any way we went about half way and it was really slippery so we thought it might be a good idea to stop and go back before we both fell, and got completely soaked. Before we turned around we shared the most amazing hug... I mean who can say they have hugged their best friend in the middle of a river, haha... that was Nikky's idea :) After our 13 mile bike ride we shared a turkey sandwich, and it was really funny because a song that she had given me once (when I was going through some hard times) was on the radio which happened to be right next to our table (what a coincidence) and that was just weird, I don't even know ;) But there was def. an awkward silence and we both just started laughing... oh jeeze. The song is called, Are you who you wanna be, and it was also the song she picked to use for after a talk she gave at a retreat. But ya, let's just say... ;) You get it, anyway we also played rock band, of course it's amazing... and p.s. Nikky can't play the drums. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bestie! it's cute theo haha...anyway, i was thinking and we need to go on another bike ride def. before i leave okay? actually i'm not asking i'm telling u haha. I love u tons. smile cuz ur bff loves u tons!xoxoxoxo have a supersmileyawesomefantasticsunny day love! :)