Saturday, August 23, 2008

EATONVILLE FALLS

Ok so today, I had to babysit my cousins. Idecided to go to Eatonville Falls, and have a picnic. They asked for Tony (my boyfriend, not my dad haha) to be our guide. So Me , Tony, Nikky, Jessica, my brother (Anthony), and my cousins left for the waterfalls. We went swimming, on top of the waterfall, it was freezing :) but we all had alot of fun. My cousins adored Tony, it's really cute, and they both love Nikky and Jessica too. Infact Hannah gave Nikky a ring as a present when we arrived home, and she said, i quote, " this is how much I love Nikky as a friend". How adorable is that? Anyway, overall today was a blast. It was sunny, I was with family, my best friend, and my loving boyfriend...at a crazy waterfall, it doesn't get much better than that. Even though there were a few stressful points throughout the day...these wonderful people seemed to lift my spirits right back up, that's what friends are for, right? Peace and love my friends :)

No comments: