Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to the good life...

Wow ok so I have not updated my blog in quite a long time... and A LOT has changed, so here we go =) Well I am currently a freshman at BYUI, I absolutely love it here! Today we had our last Extravadance show it was awesome! It has been a pretty winter and now hopefully the snow will melt soon... all my classes are going well, except things would be a lil easier if I was good at math haha. I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life, he's truly amazing =) The one thing thats hard is not being able to be around my family and old friends I miss them dearly, things just aren't the same without them, but hey we all have to take that step that helps us grow right? So besides missing my loved ones I truly am having the time of my life, I've made wonderful friends who have been there for me whenever I need them, and I have been able to finally been able to spend time with Ian regularly, I'm so glad we are out of the long distance thing right now... its gonna suck when we are apart again but it will be worth it =) alright it is now my bed time and im exhausted so I am going to turn on I love Lucy and go to sleep. Sorry it's been so long my friends love and miss you all!!! xoxo gn

No comments: