Monday, January 19, 2009

WINTERFEST

So this past saturday was winterfest, all of the numbers did very good. I think this is going to be one of their best years!!! Hopefully Ill be able to post some videos soon :) Oh ya and I kind of did a solo and ya well lets just say, I choreographed it the night before, it was alright I guess.... Anywho I was excited I got to see my best friend, and her school friends... VERY COOL PEOPLE :) and have a super fun sleep over for the most part. Well peace and love my friends smooches!!! xoxo

3 comments:

Nikky said...

I am SO glad I got to see you too!!!And I agree my friends from school are pretty cool haha....they like you too haha. I'm happy you got to spend the night!!!and your solo was freaking amazing they were really impressed! (REALLY impressed haha). Love you best friend in the whole wide world xoxo have a smiley day talk to you later

Melissa said...

i wish i could of been there. i've never seen you actually dance before and i really want to. i miss you babe. i get to see you this weekend tho so im pretty stoked. i love you

Nikky said...

ok bestie...its time for an update...i have no idea whats goin on we havnt talked in forever :) ha. Love you girlie. miss u tons. xoxoxo